- Lee, J. and AbuAli, M., "Coming: Wind Turbines that Never Fail,"
Machine Design, September, 2010, pp. 42-45 (
- Lapira, E., Siegel, D., Zhao, W., Brisset, D., Su, J., Wang, C.,
Abuali, M. and Lee, J., "A Systematic Framework for Wind Turbine Health
Assessment under Dynamic Operating Conditions," 24th International
Congress on Condition Monitoring and Diagnostics Engineering Management
- Lapira E., Brisset, D., Davari, H., Siegel, D. and Lee, J. "Wind
turbine performance assessment using multi-regime modeling approach,"
the International Journal of Renewable Energy, vol. 45, pp. 86-95, 2011
- Lee, J., Lapira, E. and Zhao, W., "An Advanced Prognostics and
Health Management (PHM) Framework for Wind Turbines: Methodology and
Case Study," In Proceedings of 2011 China Wind Power Conference,
- Siegel, D. and Lee, J., "An Auto-Associative Residual Processing
and K-means Clustering Approach for Anemometer Health Assessment,"
International Journal of Prognostics and Health Management Society, Vol
2 (2) 014, pages: 12, 2011 (
- Siegel D, Zhao W, Lapira E, AbuAli M and Lee J. A Comparative Study
on Vibration – Based Condition Monitoring Algorithms for Wind Turbine
Drive Trains, 2013,
- Zhao, W., Siegel, D., Lee, J. and Su, L., "An Integrated Framework
of Drivetrain Degradation Assessment and Fault Localization for
Offshore Wind Turbines", International Journal of the PHM Society: Vol
4 (Special Issue Wind Turbine PHM) 012, pages 12, 2013